New Release … 0.60157
NOTE – if AL exhibits strange behavior after an automatic (within app) update, please restart the application and update snapshots that you notice to be slower. If the issues persists, please send me a bug report.
- NEW FEATURE: Automation Location naming is now here! Now (optionally) locations are automatically named in the background; naming locations is no longer a requirement for AL to properly identify them.
- NEW FEATURE: added a detection method identifier to the location menu item. Now you can see how AirPortLocation sees your locations!
- NEW FEATURE: added IP address as a detection method on per-location basis, like the “Location based on network name”
- MODIFIED FEATURE: Quit Applications not in Snapshot is now Location-Specific!
- MODIFIED FEATURE: modified “Select most common” snapshot elements
- Moved “Quit Applications not in Snapshot” to the “Location setting…” menu
- Moved detection method controls to the AirPortLocation settings menu
- Fixed a bug in the status messages for Snapshot@Location
- Fixed a bug that caused “Ask for Snapshot Here” to disappear on Snapshot@Location
- Fixed a bug that caused “Immediate Time Machine Backup here” to disappear on Snapshot@Location
- Fixed a bug that caused “show/hidden” applications to not display properly in the applications menu
- Fixed “Calendar Naming” so that for new installations, it is not enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue with menu displays
- Fixed an issue with focus on the configuration window
- Fixed a huge issue with snapshot renaming