New Release … 0.60193
NOTE: Wi-Fi detection has changed slightly, as it can now be turned on or off completely. Make sure to enable Wi-Fi detection after installing this update!
- NEW FEATURE: Bluetooth Proximity Lock – select a bluetooth device to monitor (I use my iPhone) and when that device is out of range, computer locks. Device must have been paired with computer at least once, but does not have to be connected to work.
- Fixed a silly bug that cased crashes after fullscreen
- Fixed an issue with Applications action that hid the frontmost app
- Fixed an issue with Expose and fullscreen detection
- Fixed an issue with deleting locations
- Removed some verbose loggs
- Added “Ethernet Status Only” detection method
- Added “Wi-Fi Status Only” detection method
- Moved all dectection-related options to a new “Detection Settings” menu
- Fixed an issue with “Wake on Bluetooth” functionality turning on Bluetooth unexpectedly